The wait is over as the result of the June/July NECO result is out. To access this result online, you will need to purchase the result checking token.
This is to officially inform all the student who participated in the 2019 national examination council (NECO), that their result is out and can be checked online easily by simply purchasing the result checking token.
NECO is an examination taken yearly by all Nigerian students who are in their final year of secondary school education.
Students are advised to visit NECO website to obtain the token required for checking the result.
Guide to Check NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
The acting Registrar of NECO, Abubakar Gana, announced that out of the 1,151,016 candidates who sat for the examination, 829,787 of the candidates got at least five credit passes including Mathematics and the English Language.
40,630 candidates were involved in examination malpractices.
Remember to drop a comment with us if you have successfully checked and seen your result. If you have any questions do well to ask.